Recognising the companies that power the egaming industry
Day 1 - 21 July 2020 - Software categories
Group A Categories
- A great range of products and the ultimate one-stop-solution for bingo.
- Whilst there is strong competition catching them up, it’s difficult to see that they have yet to be knocked off their number one status.
- As one would expect from Playtech the product and performance gets stronger and stronger.
In-play betting software
- Very good product that’s shown tremendous growth and commercial success in the last 12 months. The feeds and trading module is very good and product development with the focus on AI and Flexibility gives them a very high rating.
- A very strong submission. Product enhancements, new customer wins, and a huge client list.
Live casino supplier
- Strong customer focus with a wide offering of games that are constantly evolving with the addition of new features and interfaces.
- They have continuously improved their offering over the years and this judging period has been no different.
- The clear market leader, and not standing still, with an awesome range of games and customer experiences.
Live streaming supplier
At The Races
- Really solid entry that demonstrates that At The Races are one of the most important delivery partners for racing streaming. They clearly understand the market and with over 50 clients are clearly a serious contender.
- They have a brilliant niche, working with the biggest names in the business. An impressive array of content and events annually gives them a high score.
- Great attention to the product and to the coverage of the service. The platform ensures high quality streaming for every kind of event.
Group B Categories
- Strong commercial success and an expanding leader in supplying online, instant win games to lotteries.
- Good commercial success demonstrated and some good quotes from partners evidencing quality, flexibility and innovation.
Skill games supplier
It’s great that their focus is on boosting engagement as well as acquisition & retention, and the potential for cross-selling. There is a timely focus on an alternative to sign-up promotions and bonuses when these are under increased regulatory scrutiny. Good commercial success, very good on flexibility and integration.
Sports betting supplier
- A great submission from one of the clear leading Sports Betting Suppliers in the industry. Well evidenced and an impressive year from the team at Kambi!
- Impressive commercial and financial success during the period. Risk management and pricing tools have clearly improved and expansion into new territories shows scalability of business. Right up there with the best!
Spots data supplier
-Their live viewer product is key to successful in-play trading.
-Working with many of the Power 50 operators is a nice touch! Betgenius have come on leaps and bounds this year.
Fantasy sports supplier
Scout Gaming Group
- Really solid entry from a company that clearly understands its product, its customers and is able to adapt and innovate.
- Scout are leading the way for Fantasy Sports, having focused their business on developing a product that users want to use. Whilst Fantasy Sports are not as popular in Europe as they are in the US, this product looks as though it could engage fans of Sport and encourage them to take part. Looks great!
Group C Categories
Category Affiliate software supplier - Highly commended for PartnerMatrix
Affiliate software supplier
- Good, & expanding. Good combination of customer feedback and AI data analysis in development process.
- Established track record of success in the sector and have taken that success in regulated Europe to start establishing itself with the same reputation in North America.
- A solid choice for an affiliate platform.
No single platform in the market comes close to Playtech.
Virtual sports supplier
- Market leader clearly and hugely impressive innovations again this year. Virtual Grand National and Kentucky Derby, fantastic for the industry.
- Some of the best virtuals in the market with plenty of innovation.
- The solution offers a really good range of games with a top graphics and gameplays experience.
Esports betting supplier
-Impressive entry from a company that has focussed on eSports for many years.
- Ultraplay were one of the early adopters to focus on the Esports market and it shows. A wide range of games is available and they continue to build a strong presence in this market. Their white label option is an easy route for wannabe esports operators and they are able to supply everything required to launch a business in the popular grey markets.
- One of the most solid platforms on the market.
Day 2 - 22 July 2020 - Services & Innovation Categories
Group A Categories
Category Acquisition and retention partner-Highly commended for Optimove
Acquisition and retention partner
- Phenomenal reach for all campaigns.
- Great offering and fantastic market outlook. Strong partnerships and growth.
-Incredible growth in terms of clients, end users and reacting to market.
Best customer service
- Shown to handle big volume in with good response time.
- Genuine detail in supporting material. This demonstrates clear understanding of the topic.
- Great attention to detail.
Corporate services supplier
- Very good submission and very good clients and results.
- A world-class winner.
- A hugely impressive submission from a team of experts with a deep understanding of the sector.
- Working globally in various complex markets and getting results.
Group B Categories
Data analytics partner
- Undoubtedly the premium choice for analytics in the industry!
- Impressive platform and customer offering. Great proven statistics by case studies. Impressive growth in recent years.
Data centre of the year
Great offering and the demographic served in all their USA operations are very impressive.
Innovation in payment solutions
- A worthy winner in this category for its innovative approach.
- A company that clearly understands the gaming space and designs solutions to address it's needs.
- Seems to have thought it through and provide security, fair charges, reliability and fraud requirements.
- Very reliant and stable.
- This is what I expect for this award category.
Gift & Go
- Innovative product addressing gap in the market and good supporting material.
- Impressive platform aiming at gamifying the industry and Operators gaining the benefit of reducing Remote Gaming Duty.
Group C Categories
Category Innovation in mobile -Highly commended for Shape Games
Recruiter of the year
- A really strong submission with well evidenced points against the judging criteria. Not a surprise given the strength of this agency and all the hard work they put in to reach their achievements in the last year!
- A good specialised team.
- Have built a strong reputation in the industry.
- A company that has a broad appreciation for the sector given its positioning in the market.
Innovation in mobile
- Impressive growth. Tournament tool and jackpots are examples of good innovation, including gamification, and addressing customer needs; good customer feedback.
- True disruptor in the sector as shown by multiple suitors for the business. Reflected in quality of delivery and content.
Innovation in RNG casino software
- They had a crazy idea but it had to happen. I think might very well become really big. Especially in certain regions. Could use some polish and more proof-points but a clear winner.
- Idea is intriguing as can see it having great land based/online cross over. Definitely great innovation.
Mobile services supplier
- Great product deck, really like the solution. Great references and a solid technology stack.
- Very impressed with their level of growth and delivery of innovative products.
- The product and service they offer are spot on. They have potential. the product is definitely a very good one.
Innovation in slot provision
- Great descriptive submission. Daily Drop Jackpots are an industry wide hit and a big revenue generator. Their sale price point will go down in the history of the industry and Piggy Riches Megaways have been smashing it across many operators.
- Great launch of tournaments. Impressed with Red Tiger's strive for regular innovation.
- Amazing achievements reached by the company, they released some new games with interesting features.
Innovation in sports betting software
- Developed methodology for risk management that offers operators increased flexibility and bespoke features.
- Great level of detail and metrics on the key scoring criteria! Easy to award a high score as a result.
- A well executed product that has worked well for several major sportsbooks.
Day 3 - 23 July 2020 - Headline & Rising Star Categories
Group A Categories
Worldpay From FIS
- Definitely an excellent payment solution for gaming operators worldwide and constantly innovating and improving.
- A winner that still sets the standards for its competitors
- A true global leader with a strong footprint for the sector.
- Good submission, good history, good innovations, happy customers.
White label partner
- Impressive year on year growth in terms of revenues and customer base.
- Real well-written entry making it easy to judge to on all the 4 key criteria.
- The sale price speaks for itself and gives them all the right to win EGR Slots Provider of the Year.
- A blockbuster. Definitely one of the best company’s in the b2b world. Its performances were great and the jackpot idea at the base of their success is still appreciated and very loved.
Group B Categories
Casino software supplier
- Offer a wide variety of innovative games whilst monitoring and developing the software to adapt to customer experiences.
- Relax have had a huge year of impressive growth and are definitely the company that competitors fear in a very tough aggregation/reseller market. Their execution has been close to faultless.
Good product development. Strong Year on year growth.
Major game drops. Netent acquisition. Nothing stops the tiger. Big boss in mobile right now. Clear winner!
Great submission, impressive growth across the board.
Group C Categories
Category Compliance & KYC supplier -Highly commended for GBG
Category Software rising star- Highly commended for Swintt
Mobile gaming software supplier
- Really taking the slots game by storm, great focus on mobile, very innovative and shown mobile first approach in new development. Great credibility when big operators decide to show their mobile games in tv adverts.
- Another prolific year!
- Strong submission and going strong.
Sportsbook platform supplier
- A well evidenced submission backed by a strong sports betting platform shown in the commercial success outlined during the judging period. Definitely something to be proud of!
- Strong wagering and revenue growth and impressive product innovation (multi-builder in particular) and strong new client wins for Tier 1 operators in Europe and the US.
- A platform geared up for the best in class.
- One of the best sportsbook products in the global market. High stability, scalability and strong focus on pricing.
Compliance & KYC supplier
- Very very good product, well thought out, focused on UK gaming operators’ needs to comply. Hopefully they expand to other markets too.
- Stand-out entry that deserves to win. UYC so much more relevant to compliance these days than merely KYC.
- An excellent entry. Strong in every criteria with some very impressive supporting information to back it up. Impressive response from a team that know the sector.
Services rising star
- Products are good examples of practical application of technology to provide useful solutions to current challenges; good recognition of the challenges presented by evolving regulatory requirements, the increasing demand for good compliance and shortage of in-house compliance skills for some operators. Products indicate good understanding of client needs. Increase in both customers and revenue (as well as team and offices).
- Timing is everything and operators are looking for as much help as they can get with compliance and this business seems to tick a lot of boxes.
Software rising star
Innovation by taking personalisation to the gaming world. Flexible solution for customers to plug into the frontend when it is hard for 3rd party to get into backend of platforms. Working with some really big brands and the product have shown to drive more engagement with customers.
Platform of the year
- A strong well established platform with a wide offering of 3rd party content ad good commercial deals in the relevant timeline.
- Impressive entry from the industry giant, still expanding after 26 years with tier 1 contract wins such as 888, Mansion and GVC. Content aggregation platform is industry leading.
- A forward thinking, customer-centric management team and offering.